About The Book
How would you like to have a wonderfully well-suited, kind, adoring partner who feels like a teammate, a partner in crime, a true other half? What if you heard he or she would be coming along soon? Would you be relieved? Excited? Happy? Well those are the feelings that dating optimism can give you. And if you’re ready for your big relationship, start planting your orange seed right now!
Dating optimism is based on brain science and psychology that can help you become a more positive dater by sowing the orange seed of your ideal relationship and growing it to “fruit-ion.” In essence, by focusing on powerful positive thoughts about dating, you can actually change your brain, which changes everything from your body language to the way you perceive others and what you ultimately attract. By using dating optimism, you can attract your half-orange, the love of your life.
Meeting Your Half-Orange is the positive pep talk that puts finding true love back into your own hands—the same way I used it to go from dating-rags-to-love-riches after a decade spent single in the city. This book chronicles exactly what I did, exactly how I did it, the science and psychology that makes it work, and the stories of some fabulous singles who used the same principles to find their other halves. I want to assure you, you don’t have to settle. You can have an incredible, powerful, adoring, soul mate kind of love if you want it! I’ll show you how to become so happy in your own skin and so focused on the relationship you want, the right person will be naturally drawn straight to you. You’ve never read a dating guide like this before. But best of all, it will be the last one you’ll ever need.
- “I have never written to an author of a book I have read but was compelled to write you and thank you for your book Meeting Your Half-Orange. Bar none the best investment I ever spent on a book. It changed my life thanks so much…and I wish you nothing but sunshine and rainbows Not a crazy person just grateful for your honest, funny and great book and a new outlook.”
- “Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing a book that gives me hope. I look forward to sending you a more specific thank you note when I have met my half-orange.”
- “I just finished reading Meeting Your Half-Orange, and I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing the BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!! I love how practical it is, and how true it is. Optimism is so powerful, and I have already seen changes in my own mind. . . I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have read such a wonderful book, and I plan on reading it several times more.”
- “I just finished your book and am completely inspired. I hope this doesn’t come off as crazy single girl… I read that book in three days and am starting to read it again. That’s exactly what I was missing, I was searching for a Gerard Butler character from P.S. I Love You by the way he looks rather than a real life romance. Everything you said was so right on! I just want to say you gave me hope again and way to get what I want……I thank you for that! Keep up the excellent work! I’m excited to see what you’re next book will say.”
- “Whenever I feel down I always go to your website and it just brings me back up. I wanted to thank you for making it because it is a life saver. ”
- “I just wanted to thank you for this book! I bought it this past weekend after reading what you wrote for CNN. I read the entire book in one night! I just wanted to thank you so much for your book! I can’t wait to see what happens with my new attitude, but for now I’m already so happy with my new energy and lease on life.”
- “Your book is AWESOME! I mean, seriously, I bought it this past weekend and have been devouring it since. I literally had to slow myself down because a. I was staying up too late reading and b. I don’t want it to end! I really, really, really love it. It feels like you’re giving me a pep talk every night AND I want the pep talk because it’s coming from a normal, genuine, super smart woman and not some quack self-help guru.”